Starting out planning your destination wedding, or other large group vacation, can be scary when words like contracts and flexible groups come up. Contracted vs. flexible groups… What is a contracted group? What is a flexible group? And which one is right for you? Read on, so you can get a better understanding of the terms.
We know that coordinating travel arrangements for your group of guests requires careful planning. To ensure the best fit, we offer two distinct options to accommodate your type of group, number of travelers, and flexibility of schedule.
1. Traditional Group Travel • Contracted Group Room Block
This is the perfect booking option for travelers on the same itinerary who need flexible payment and cancellation policies for the entire group plus, other general group contract benefits.
A traditional group typically consists of:
- 20 or more people
- 10 or more rooms
- Contract for a block of rooms
- Set resort price for all travelers with pre-reserved block inventory
- Typically, a group discount is available
- Guests can choose varying lengths of stay/not bound to a certain amount of nights except for 3 night minimum stay
2. Flexible Groups
They’re ideal for small groups of 10 or more (5 rooms or more) who want to vacation together at the same resort or a destination wedding, yet need flexibility with their travel dates, flights, length of stay or who may be traveling from different cities.
- No need to sign a group contract
- Guests can book from any origin and the hotel will still see them coming as one group
- We can customize every booking to the clients individual travel needs
- Flexible groups works best for small groups of 5-10 rooms
- Pricing is NOT set in stone
Don’t worry, we’ll work together to determine the best option for your group!
So why choose us?
Discovereighng with Dana Travel & Destination Weddings is dedicated to ensuring your experience, as well as your guests, is seamless from start to finish. When reserving your destination wedding with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible deposit, payment, and cancellation options
- Complimentary room upgrades and money-saving offers based on group size
- Customized itineraries and group activities
- Assistance with travel arrangements for you & your guests
- Wedding planning assistance
- Group Travel Protection Plan, protecting your travel investment
- You’ll receive professional, personalized one stop shop service
There are lots of ins and outs when deciding which path is right for you. But the great thing is that you don’t have to figure it out alone! You and I could be the perfect destination wedding-planning match. Let’s chat to find out! Fill out the form found here to get started. I can’t wait to get acquainted, hear about your wedding, and help you make these confusing and important decisions!